Cockroaches are insects of public health importance. That is to say, inside and outside the body of cockroaches there are many microorganisms that
The cause of the disease to humans is found in almost all parts of the body or even in the droppings of cockroaches, and salmonella is often found.
1. Protozoa, BACTERIA and VIRUS 40 species have been found to have toxic fungi and certain helminth eggs, helminth eggs, eggs of parasites detected in the feces of cockroaches, pinworm eggs, helminth eggs, earthworm eggs, tapeworm eggs, helminth eggs, protozoa, giardia lamblia, salmonella bacteria, hepatitis, viruses such as Poliomyelitis infectioustis. It was found to be attached to the legs, wings, torso and mouth, etc.
2. It is the host of some parasites such as Hymenolepis nana and Raillietina spp
3. It can cause allergy when inhaling wings or some pieces of their parts of the cockroaches' bodies.
4. Many types of protozoa can be found in cockroaches. For example, protozoa toxoplasma which it causes disable infant in the womb of mother and some types of protozoa can also cause diarrhea or dysentery.
5. There are 2 types of fungus that can be found in cockroaches such as Aspergillus fumigatus which cause respiratory disease and Aspergillus niger which cause skin disease.