This includes explaining the options for you in relation to your use of personal data and how to provide you with access to or keep it up to date. This Policy does not apply to the performance of companies that we are not administrators or individuals that we do not have or must manage.
Information that we collect automatically
When you visit the doctorcockroach.net website, our servers automatically save the information sent by your browser. These information may include your device's IP address, browser type and version. Operating system type and version The language you choose to use or the pages you visited before visiting the website doctorcockroach.net pages of the doctorcockroach.net websites you visited. Information you search on the website, doctorcockroach.net, date and time of visit, and other statistics.
The data collected automatically is used to identify potential breaches and generate statistical information about the use of the doctorcockroach.net Website.
Collection of personal information
You can visit the doctorcockroach.net website without telling us who you are or disclosing any information that allows others to identify you specifically. However, you will be asked to provide certain personal information (such as your name and email address). If you wish to use certain systems of the doctorcockroach.net Website, we receive and store any information you have provided us without your knowledge when you created the user account. Publish content, place an order, or fill out a form on the doctorcockroach.net website when necessary.
- Personal information such as first name, last name, age, date of birth, national ID number/passport
- Contact information such as email address, address, email address, and date. Phone Number
- Account information, such as username, unique user ID password
- Proof of identity such as a copy of id card, copy of passport
- Transaction and financial information such as credit card details, bank accounts, order history
- Other information you agree to submit to us, such as articles, images, animations, suggestions and any other information that constitutes personal information in accordance with personal data protection laws, etc.
- You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, you will not be comfortable using certain systems of the website, doctorcockroach.net and services. Users who are still unsure of what personal information is needed can be contacted to inquire about us.
Personal Information Management
You can delete the personal information we have collected about you. Personal data that you may delete will be changed depending on changes to the Website, doctorcockroach.net or the Services. however Once you have deleted your personal data, you will be prompted to delete your personal data. We may retain copies of unresolved personal data in our records for the period necessary for the performance of our duties to our partners or partners and the purposes set out below. If you wish to delete your personal data or permanently delete your usage account, please contact us at http://www.office.com/redir/XT10184439999 You can do this by accessing the settings page on your account on the doctorcockroach.net website or contacting us at your convenience.
Personal Data Storage
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Unless necessary to continue collecting or as required by law, we may use aggregated information obtained from the collection of your personal data that has been up-to-date or deleted, but we will not use it in a way that can identify you. When the storage period is maturity Therefore, the right to request access, request to delete, request to be amended, permission to request to transfer data will not be enforced at the end of the storage period.
Use and processing of collected personal data
In order for the websites, doctorcockroach.net and services to be available to you or to comply with our legal obligations, we are required to collect some of your personal data. If you do not let us collect the information we request, we will not be able to collect the information we request. We may not be able to provide the products or services you request. Some of the information we collect is obtained directly from you through the doctorcockroach.net website, however, we may collect your personal data from other available sources, including but not limited to the referral activities of new buyers of T.K.K. International Co., Ltd. social media, emails, etc. The personal data we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- To create and manage user accounts.
- to make and manage orders.
- to ship products or services.
- To improve the product or service.
- to send administrative information.
- to send marketing communications or promotional items.
- To respond to queries and offer assistance.
- to request feedback.
- To improve the user experience.
- To post or promote your satisfaction with respect to our products and services;
- To enforce the terms and conditions and policies.
- To protect from disliked and dangerous users.
- To respond to legal claims and avoid damages.
- to operate and manage websites, doctorcockroach.net and services;
- To engage in any other activities related to the doctorcockroach.net Website and Services;
- The processing of your personal data depends on how you use the website, doctorcockroach.net where you are located, and if one of the following actions(1) you have given consent for one or more specific purposes. However, this will not apply if the personal data falls under the Personal Data Protection Act of Thailand. (PDPA) (2) The information is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract between you and/or for the pre-entry practice of the contract, (3) the processing of the data is necessary for compliance with the laws you are subject to, (4) the processing of the data is related to the execution of our public interests or performing the duty to exercise the state authority granted to us, (5) the processing of the data is necessary for the legitimate interests of us or of other persons or entities.
Please note that under certain circumstances, we may be allowed to process your Personal Data until you object to the processing of it (opt-out) without referring to any of the statutory consents or legal basis. In any case, we are willing to clarify the legal basis on which we process the data in a specific way, and in a specific way that the processing of personal data is in accordance with the legal regulations or in accordance with the duties of the contract, or is necessary for entering into the contract.
We never sell your information to anyone else. We have used the services of external data processors as follows:
- Amazon Web Services (Infrastructure and Services/Email Web Hosting) [Singapore]
- Slack [USA]
- Crisp [Usain Bolt]
- Google Workspace [USA/Singapore/Worldwide]
- Google Analytics [USA/Singapore/Worldwide]
- Facebook Pixel [USA]
- PDPA Form [Singapore/Thailand]
- Sending or transferring personal data abroad and storing it
- Sending or transferring data may be relevant to the transfer and storage of data to a country other than your country, depending on your location. If any data is sent or transferred, it occurs. You can check the relevant sections of this document or ask us using the information we provide in the contact.
Your usage data is stored securely in Singapore. doctorcockroach.net hosts its core infrastructure in Singapore. We have complied with the Personal Data Protection Act of Thailand B.E. 2562 (2019) and have granted the right to request it as required by law.
Although we are hosting some personal information outside of Thailand, we do not have any information. We continue to adhere to appropriate data protection measures and opt for data hubs with the highest standards of protection and availability, as we are unable to find any data centers in Thailand that meet the standards, so we need to host our core infrastructure in Singapore for places to restore the system. While some of the personal data used in billing is stored and processed in Thailand.
You may exercise certain rights you have regarding your information processed by us. In particular, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given before to process your data. However, revoking such consent will not affect the collection. Use or disclose personal data to which you have previously given your consent lawfully.
- You have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time, unless the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is made for the necessary purposes under our legitimate interests or of other persons or entities, or for the implementation of public interest missions, and that the collection, use or disclosure of personal data is not exceeding the extent that you can reasonably anticipate.
- You have the right to acknowledge your information processed by us. Obtained through disclosures relating to the processing of the data and requested that we make such copies for you.
- You have the right to confirm the accuracy of your information and request that we: Edit your personal data to keep it accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to suspend the processing of your data. In such cases, we will not process your data other than just storing it.
- You have the right, in some cases, to ask us to remove your personal data from our storage.
- You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a form that can be read or used by a viable tool or device, and (if applicable) we send or transfer such personal data to another data controller when it can be done in such a way. This right can be achieved if your data is processed automatically and processed on a consent basis. the contractual basis on which you are a party to or prior to entering into a contract, and
- You have the right to complain to the relevant legal authority. If you believe that collecting, using or disclosing your Personal Data is in a manner that violates or fails to comply with applicable laws, please contact us.
How to exercise rights
Any request to exercise any user's rights can be made by requesting to us through the contact channels we provide under this document. Requests for this exercise can be used free of charge and will be processed as soon as possible by us.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com (please specify that it is a request for the doctorcockroach.net Website).
Billing and payments
Service providers in products and services
We may enter into contracts with other companies to provide certain products or services. These service providers will not be allowed to use or disclose your personal data other than the need to provide services on our behalf or to comply with required laws. We will share information with service providers with privacy policies similar to ours or service providers who agree to be bound by our policies relating to personal information. Our service providers will receive the personal information they need to comply with their designated work, and we will not allow them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or for any other purpose.
Privacy of minors
We do not collect information from minors under the age of 13, if you are under the age of 13, please do not submit your personal data through the Website, doctorcockroach.net doctorcockroach.net or Services.
If you have reason to believe that a minor under the age of 13 has submitted personal information through the website, doctorcockroach.net or services, please contact us. You must be at least 16 years old to consent to the processing of your personal data (in some countries, we may allow your parents or authority to lawfully arrange on behalf of you).
We offer you an electronic news letter which you can voluntarily sign up for at any time. We pledge to keep your email address confidential and will not disclose your email address to third parties unless permitted in respect of the use of the information and processing or for the purpose of using a third-party service provider to send such emails.
All emails sent from us will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information about how to contact the sender. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contact us. However, you will still receive emails about the necessary transactions.
doctorcockroach.net website uses "cookies" to enhance your experience more completely and efficiently. Cookies cannot be used to open programs or to transmit viruses to your computer.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored in text file formats that are saved on your computer or other device when a website page is loaded in a browser. It is widely used to recognize you and your preferences, whether it is a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeated visits (using "persistent cookies").
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during your visit to the website and they expire when you close a web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even if you close your browser or restart your computer.
Cookies may be set by the Website (the "First Party Cookies") or by third parties, such as those who provide content or provide advertising or analytics services on the Website (the "Third Party Cookies"). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and when you visit other websites.
Cookies we use
Essential cookies allow us to provide the best experience when you access and explore our website and use features.
Website Functional Cookies
Website functional cookies allow us to operate our websites and services based on your choices. For example, we'll remember your username and how you customized your website and services for your next visit.
These cookies allow us and third-party services to collect information collected for statistical purposes about how our visitors use the Website.
Social Media Cookies
Third-party cookies from social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to help us track social media users. When they visit our website Using the tagging tools provided by those social media.
Google Analytics – Creating statistics on how visitors use websites anonymously, these cookies are used to discriminate against users. Most frequently visited or clicked (Name: _gid (expires in 24 hours) Name:_ga (expires in 2 years))
We may use this information for purposes including determining which emails are more attractive to users and to ask if users who do not open our emails wish to receive further emails.
Pixels are deleted when you delete an email. If you don't want to download pixels to your device, you can download them to your device. You should read the email in plain text format or turn off the display of pictures.
What are your cookie options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or cookies in some category, please contact us. You can change your browser settings to delete preset cookies and not accept new ones. To learn more about how to or learn more about cookies, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Please go to internetcookies.org.
However, please note that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you may not be able to delete them. You may not be able to use the entire system of the Website, doctorcockroach.net and services.
Do Not Track Signaling
Some browsers may have a Do Not Track feature that sends a signal to the websites you visit that you do not want your online activity tracked. Tracking is not the same as using or collecting information related to a website. For these purposes, tracking means collecting personally identifiable information from consumers who use or visit websites or online services as they move along various websites. For a period of time, the doctorcockroach.net website does not track visitors when, for a certain period of time, and on third-party websites. However, some third-party websites may track your browsing activity when they provide you with content that allows them to customize what they offer you.
Connect to another Web site
The doctorcockroach.net website has links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties, so we encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and read the privacy policies of each website where personal information may be collected.
Security of personal information
We secure the information you provide on computer servers under control. A safe environment protected from unauthorized access to use or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to prevent access. Unauthorized use, correction and disclosure of personal data under control and supervision. However, we cannot guarantee transmission of data over the Internet or wireless networks. Therefore, while we seek to protect your personal data, we will continue to protect your personal information. You acknowledge that (1) there are restrictions on the security and privacy of the Internet beyond our control. (2) The security, integrity and privacy of any information and all information exchanged between you and our website shall not be warranted, and (3) such information and information may be viewed or tampered with by third parties during the transfer, even if our best efforts have been made.
In the event that we detect that the security of the doctorcockroach.net website has been compromised or that the User's Personal Data has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activities, including but not limited to security or fraud attacks. We reserve the right to take appropriate measures, including but not limited to: Investigations and reporting as well as notifications and cooperation with law enforcement within 72 hours of learning of the data leak. In the event of a data leak We will make reasonable efforts to alert affected individuals if we believe there may be a reasonable risk of harm to users as a result of the leak or if required by law to notify them. Once we have finished, we will post a notice on the doctorcockroach.net website, sending you an email.
We will disclose any personal data we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a similar subpoena or legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights. Protect the safety of you or others Fraud investigation or response to government requests In the event that we undertake business changes, such as mergers or acquisitions by other companies, or the sale of all or part of the assets. Your account and personal data may be included in the transferred property.
We may change this Policy from time to time at our discretion and will notify you of any significant changes. On how we treat personal information. Once that is changed, we will edit the current date at the bottom of this page. We may be notified to you in other ways at our discretion, such as the contact information you provide. Any changed version of the Policy will take effect immediately upon publication of the revised policy unless otherwise stated. Your use of the Website or Services that continues after the date the revised Policy takes effect (or any other action stated at the time) will constitute your consent to those changes. However, we will not use your personal data in a different way than stated at the time of collecting your personal data without your consent.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or have any other relevant questions, please contact us. You can contact us via email , firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter to T.K.K. International Co., Ltd.
165 Charoenmuang Road, Rongmuang, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
This policy was last revised and effective from May 31, 2022.